The division provides the following services:
- Development and implementation of the Ministry’s administrative policies
- Implementation of Human Resource policies, circulars, and guidelines existing in the Ghana Civil Service.
- Development of the capacity of staff for transparent, accountable, efficient and effective performance/service delivery.
- Implementation of the Ministry's communication strategy.
- Facilitation of internal and external audits & Accounting/Treasury activities.
- Formulation and implementation of the procurement plan for the Ministry in line with the Public Procurement Act.
- Maintenance of the Office Facility and equipment.
- Ensure a robust and effective IT infrastructure and Services to support the business processes of the Ministry.
The Division performs its functions via eight (8) units each of which is headed by a Senior Officer:
- General Services
- Human Resource
- Public Relations