1. The Ministry of Finance (MoF) of the Republic of Ghana has received financing from the African Development Fund towards the cost of the Institutional Support Program for Enhancing Regional Financial Integration (ERFIP) in West Africa, and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for the recruitment of a Project Coordinator (PC) and a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist.
2. The Services included under these services are:
- The PC shall coordinate and manage the implementation of the project. This will include providing operational oversight, financial management, procurement, reporting and communication with the Ministry of Finance (the Executing Agency) and the Bank; and
- the M&E expert shall support the Ministry of Finance (the Executing Agency) to manage all M&E aspects of the project, including designing and maintaining the requisite systems as well as ensuring that they generate the necessary information to enable the MoF to report on the progress of the project and fulfil its reporting obligations to the Ministry of Finance and the Bank.
3. The MoF now invites eligible candidates to apply for the following Project Management Unit positions:
4. Interested individual consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the required services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability, etc.).
5. Eligibility criteria, the establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Rules and Procedures for the Use of Consultants” October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website at www.afdb.org.
6. Interested individual consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 08:30 hours from September 7 to 22, 2023.
7. Expressions of interest in English (One Original, Two (2) copies and 1 Soft Copy) must be delivered to the address below (in person or by mail, or by e-mail) on September 22, 2023 at or before 4: 00 PM (GMT) and clearly marked “Position 1. Project Coordinator and Position 2. Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist.
Ministry of Finance,
28th February Road,
P.O. Box MB 40
New Block, Room 112
Financial Sector Division (FSD)
Telephone Number +233(0) 24 095 6958
Ghana Post Digital Address: GA-144-2024
Online submission: email@example.com