Assignment Title: Recruitment of a Consultant to Develop an ICT Management System including a Database, Automation of GhaNAS Procedures/ Processes and Training.
The Ministry of Finance has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Ghana Economic Transformation Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The Project will be implemented through four Components, namely:
- Enabling Investments;
- Crowding-in investments;
- Accelerating Entrepreneurship and Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Growth; and
- Project Management and Evaluation.
The assignment seeks to address and improve on the following:
- Design a website to enhance the credibility as well as information exchange with clients of GhaNAS.
- Automate GhaNAS business process in order to prevent or minimize human errors that could occur from bureaucratic manual processes.
- Improve customer service by developing a customer portal for all client requests.
- Provide continuity of business growth by implementing a Customer Relation Management (CRM) module as part of the overall system.
- Improve service delivery through efficient automated process.
The consulting services ("the Services") include the Consultant's scope of work but are not limited to developing the underlisted main systems. The scope of service must also include the digitization of all core business processes within GhaNAS.
2. Customer portal
3. CRM software
The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the assignment can be found at the following website: https://www.mofep.gov.gh or obtained at the address and emails given below.
The Ministry of Finance, through the Ghana Economic Transformation Project, now invites eligible consulting firms ("Consultants") to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- The firm must be a legally registered consulting firm; Registration Certificate with relevant regulatory authorities in the legal jurisdiction of the applicant / Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable);
- The Consultant will be a Firm with requisite experiences in the different identified areas required for supporting the digitization and automation of business processes and operations for an organization;
- The Firm must demonstrate professional capacity with experiences in designing and implementing digitization and automation of business processes and operation; and must have carried out a minimum of three (3) similar assignment in the last five (5) years.
- The Firm must have 10 years’ experience in software development and custom implementation of Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) in a similar public organization.
- The Firm must have 8 years’ experience in undertaking organizational change management and training; and must have undertaken at least two (2) of similar assignments.
- Evidence of Technical and Managerial Capability; and
- Experience working with public sector institutions in Ghana or similar countries.
Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank's "Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers" July 2016 revised November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020). ("Procurement Regulations"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment as per paragraph 3.17 of the Procurement Regulations. Any false declaration will result in disqualification.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and /or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant’s Qualification Selection (CQS) method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 9:00 am to 4:30 pm local time.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below in person, or by mail, or by email by May 9, 2023.
The Project Director
Ministry of Finance
Box M40, Accra, Ghana
Attn: Procurement Specialist
Ghana Economic Transformation Project Office,
Valco Trust House, Second Floor, Conference Room
Ambassadorial Enclave, Castle Road Ridge - Accra
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and copy email@example.com
Tel: +233- 24740- 4444
Digital Address: GA – 052 -7763