Assignment Title: Procure and Deploy Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System for GIPC
The Ministry of Finance has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Ghana Economic Transformation Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The Project will be implemented through four Components, namely:
- Enabling Investments;
- Crowding-in investments;
- Accelerating Entrepreneurship and Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Growth; and
- Project Management and Evaluation.
The objectives of the assignment are as follows:
- Define the technical, functional, and non-functional requirements of the CRM.
- Support GIPC to procure and implement a modern Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) system that integrates and consolidates all legacy systems, processes and investor databases into one functional system that can provide the situational awareness required for efficient executive decision-making.
- Provide a central platform that allows for real-time sharing and storage of information across departments allowing for coordination across teams and divisions. This can be brief investor details for validation or other purposes.
- Build a robust workflow-based enterprise application that will help in managing Investor relationships throughout the investment lifecycle.
- Streamline business process and automate activities, facilitate access to data and improve operational efficiency.
- Support GIPC to build capacity to run the CRM system.
The consulting services ("the Services") includes to The Consultant's scope of work includes but not be limited to the following:
Carry out a detailed assessment of the business process underpinning the under listed core functions of GIPC.
Formulate investment promotion policies and plans, promotional incentives and marketing strategies to attract foreign and local investments in advanced technology industries and skill-intensive services which enjoy good export market prospects.
- Initiate and support measures that will enhance the investment climate in Ghana for both Ghanaian and non-Ghanaian enterprises.
- Initiate, organize, and participate in promotional activities such as exhibitions,
conferences and seminars for the stimulation of investments, to present Ghana as an ideal investment destination.
- Collects, collate, analyze, and disseminate information about high-potential sectors and subsectors in Ghana, investment opportunities and sources of investment capital, incentives available to investors, investment climate and advise upon request on the availability, choice, or suitability of partners in joint venture projects.
- Register, monitor and keep records of all enterprises in Ghana.
- Register and keep records of all technology transfer agreements of businesses registered in Ghana.
- Identify specific projects and prepare project profiles on investments and joint venture
opportunities in Ghana and attract interested investors for participation in those projects.
- Provide aftercare services and identify, track and address investors’ grievances.
- Bring about harmonization in investment policy formulation through coordination of the activities of all other institutions and agencies; and
- Identify the key parameters and gaps the new CRM will address.
The duration of the assignment is Six (6) months.
The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the assignment can be found at the following websites: https://www.mofep.gov.gh / https://www.gipc.gov.gh or obtained at the address and emails given below.
The Ministry of Finance, through the Ghana Economic Transformation Project, now invites eligible consulting firms ("Consultants") to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are,
- The firm must be a legally registered consulting firm; Registration Certificate with relevant regulatory authorities in the legal jurisdiction of the applicant / Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable);
- A demonstrable experience and ability to implement a CRM system.
- Prior successful experience in implementing a CRM solution over the past ten years (experience in implementing CRM at investment promotion agency (IPA) highly desired).
- The Firm must demonstrate CRM system capabilities and ability to meet the technical and functional requirements
- Evidence of Technical and Managerial Capability; and
- Experience working with public sector institutions in Ghana or similar countries;
Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank's "Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers" July 2016 revised November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020). ("Procurement Regulations"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment as per paragraph 3.17 of the Procurement Regulations. Any false declaration will result in disqualification.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant Qualification Selection (CQS) method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 9:00 to 4:30 pm local time.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below in person, or by mail, or by email by August 19, 2022.
The Project Coordinator
C/O Ministry of Finance
Box MB 40, Accra, Ghana
Attn: Procurement Specialist
Ghana Economic Transformation Project Office,
Valco Trust House, Second Floor, Conference Room
Ambassadorial Enclave, Castle Road Ridge - Accra
Tel: +233- 2407 - 4444
Digital Address: GA – 052 -7763