The Ministry of Finance has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Ghana Economic Transformation Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The Project will be implemented through four Components, namely:
- Enabling Investments;
- Crowding-in investments;
- Accelerating Entrepreneurship and Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Growth; and
- Project Management and Evaluation.
The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the assignment can be found at the following website: https://www.mofep.gov.gh/ or obtained at the address and emails given below.
The Ministry of Finance, through the Ghana Economic Transformation Project, now invites eligible consulting firms ("Consultants") to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- The Firm or Consortium must be a legally registered consulting firm
- The Consulting Firm will be a firm or a consortium of firms with a demonstrable track record of successfully developing SOPs for entities similar to GEA and with comprehensive knowledge of the business of GEA.
- The Firm should have successfully delivered at least two similar assignments in the last five years.
The Consultant must also have:
- Experience in and understanding of Ghana’s SME Ecosystem
- A track record of developing SOPs for organizations in the private and public sectors.
- Experience managing reporting relationships with government and multi-lateral agency stakeholders
- Evidence of Technical and Managerial Capability.
Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank's "Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers" July 2016 revised November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020). ("Procurement Regulations"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment as per paragraph 3.17 of the Procurement Regulations. Any false declaration will result in disqualification.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Least Cost Selection (LCS) method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 9:00 to 4:30 pm local time.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below in person, or by mail, or by email by July 16, 2021.
THE PROJECT COORDINATOR
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
BOX MB 40, ACCRA, GHANA
ATTN: PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
GHANA ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION PROJECT
SHIPPERS HOUSE, THIRD FLOOR, CONFERENCE ROOM
TEL: +233 (0) 2474-0444-4
DIGITAL ADDRESS: GA 078-6244