ADDENDUM TO ADVERTISEMENT NO. MOF/RSD/NDA/NIE/10/15 DATED 28TH OCTOBER, 2015
CALL FOR PROPOSAL AS NATIONAL IMPLEMENTING ENTITY (NIE) OF THE GREEN CLIMATE FUND
This is with reference to the advertisement No: MOF/RSD/NDA/NIE/10/15 dated 28th October, 2015. The Call for Application has been published in the Ghanaian Times and the Daily Graphic newspapers on 9th and 10th November, 2015 respectively. Interested organizations may submit their application to the Ministry of Finance for consideration and selection as NIE and subsequent recommendation for accreditation by the GCF Board. The application and the required information and supporting documentation should be submitted on or before 17.00 hrs of November 30, 2015. The application should be submitted to:
The Focal Point
Real Sector Division
3rd Floor, Room 302 of the New Block
Ministry of Finance, P. O. Box MB40
Tel: 0302747197 EXT. 6902
The URLs referred to in the original advertisement have been listed below for reference:
1. GCF Governing Instrument:
2. Fiduciary Principles and Standards:
http://gcfund.net/fileadmin/00_customer/documents/MOB201406-7th/GCF_B07_Decisions_Seventh_Meeting_fin_20140619.pdf Annex II page 25 to 35
3. Environmental & Social Safeguards:
http://gcfund.net/fileadmin/00_customer/documents/MOB201406-7th/GCF_B07_Decisions_Seventh_Meeting_fin_20140619.pdf Annex III page 36 to 38
4. Gender Policy:
http://www.gcfund.org/fileadmin/00_customer/documents/MOB201503-9th/23_-_Decisions_of_the_Board_-__Ninth_Meeting_of_the_Board__24_-_26_March_2015_20150416_fin.pdf Annex XIII page 84 to 88
5. GCF Accreditation Application form:
Major (Rtd.) M. S. Tara
Chief Director, Ministry of Finance
10th November, 2015
NIE APPLICATION SELF-ASSESSMENT CHECK LIST
1. Name of the Organization
2. Name of the Authorized Person
3. Contact No.
4. Address with Email
5. Financial Capacity Category
6. Satisfying eligibility criterion:
a. Legal personality: Is your entity a legally established entity with its own legal personality?
b. Institutional system: What are your policies, procedures, guidelines, etc. at the organizational level?
c. Track record: Can you demonstrate that these policies, procedures, guidelines, etc. are implemented?
7. GCF Basic Fiduciary principles and standards: Indicate which you satisfy currently and indicate the gaps too
8. GCF Specialized fiduciary principles: Concentrate on only that part which is applicable to your organization – whether project management, grant award mechanism or blend/on-lending.
9. GCF Environmental and Social Safeguards: Indicate which you satisfy currently and indicate the gaps too
10. GCF Gender Policy: Indicate whether you satisfy the gender policy requirements. Indicate which you satisfy currently and indicate the gaps too
11. Policy alignment: Does your institution’s policy promote low emission and climate resilient actions?
12. Proven Track-record: Indicate experience or track record in climate change relevant programmes and or projects.